Fulltime Graphic Designer
at ChrisMartin in NASHVILLE, TN
Title: Graphic Designer
Senior Mobile User Experience Designer
We are looking for a mobile user experience designer to join a creative, innovative, agile, and user experience focused team working to develop new ideas in home automation and control. We are creating “Internet of Things” products and solutions and are actively engaged in bringing these solutions to market around the world. We strive to build high quality mobile apps and products that compete on the global marketplace.
The primary responsibility of this position is designing the user experience of iOS and Android applications and for Smart Space’s connected home offer. As a user experience designer you will be tasked with working with an agile team of other developers, designers and quality engineers
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Designing high quality user experiences for iOS and Android applications.
• Working with home automation technologies and devices.
• Working independently and collaboratively with the team to solve technical challenges.
• Evaluating and recommending technologies and practices to improve the design process.
• Maintaining working knowledge of emerging concepts and technologies.
• Strong knowledge of mobile design patterns and processes.
• College/University degree in graphic design, industrial design or related degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of mobile application design experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Sketch, Invision, Sympli.io and the Adobe Create Suite.
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
• iOS, Android, Web development experience a plus.
• Experience with IoT or embedded devices a plus.
Drug Test Required / Background Check Required: No / No
8251 Greensboro Drive Suite 250